Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello internet!


Hello internet how's it going?  Well today I guess its going okay for me, slept till 3:00pm today.  My daughter called, had to call her back didn't here my cell.  She sent me some pictures today that my sister-in-law sent to her.  My brother's family that is another story for another day.  Any way, I love these pic's of my youth, and family at the time. Made me cry, I guess because of the sad memories and good.  Yea, I know what happen for us to look so sad in the pic, my skrink said my life sounds like a soap opera...he was such a BASTARD!!!! I wish I could turn back the hands of time to go back to the good times (which by the way were very VERY few).  Okay eat vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies to feel better.  God I hate being so nostalgic.  BLAH!!!  Going to play Everquest2 or WoW need to dull my feelings..   I miss my mother, you know a love hate relationship   :`(

No comments:

Post a Comment